Two of the most beloved Disney games of all time make their long-awaited return to modern consoles in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King! This unforgettable package of Disney classics is filled with tons of new features, enhancements, game modes, and display options, plus multiple versions of the games! Join Aladdin and his sidekick, Abu, as they race through the marketplace toward their date with destiny. Relive Aladdin’s classic adventure as you travel through Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders and more to defeat Jafar and rescue Jasmine. Jump, fight, dodge and carpet-ride your way through this adventure, collecting gems along the way. The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity. Now, you too can be part of the adventure! Driven into the wilderness by his evil uncle Scar, Simba finds salvation and Hakuna Matata with Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat. Tackle heinous hyenas in the elephant’s graveyard, avoid the trampling hooves of stampeding wildebeest as you battle through 10 levels to ensure Simba claims his rightful place as The Lion King.
• Multiple game versions: Play through various versions of the popular Aladdin and Lion King games, developed over the years, in both console and handheld versions. A brand new final cut version of Aladdin, which was developed exclusively for this collection, is also included and offers difficulty adjustments, camera improvements, bug fixes and some additional surprises for fans.
• Display options and updated graphics:
1080P graphics and enhancements for modern HD TVs
Adjustable screen aspect ratios and borders . Custom filter options designed to mimic classic CRT TVs and other popular screen types
• Return in the game: immediately rewind Every game in real time to difficult areas to retry
• Interactive game viewer: View complete game runs with the option at any time to fast-forward, and start at any point in the game
• Memory function: Fast track your progress in Save each of the games and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want
• Museum functions: go behind the scenes and learn more about how these incredible games came about. Watch video interviews with the original development teams or explore numerous galleries with hundreds of previously unreleased HD concept images and marketing material.
• Soundtrack: Listen to the entire soundtrack for both games in the included music players. The repetition and mixing of the songs are also supported.