Batman Arkham Knight represents the epic finale of Rocksteady Studios' award-winning Arkham trilogy. Arkham Knight, which was developed exclusively for the latest generation of platforms, introduces Rocksteady's unique variant of the Batmobile. The long-awaited launch of this legendary vehicle, combined with Arkham's acclaimed gameplay, gives players the ultimate Batman experience as they race through the streets of Gotham City or glide across its skyline. In this explosive finale to the series, Batman has to face the ultimate threat to the city he has sworn to protect - Scarecrow returns to unite all of Gotham's super criminals and destroy Batman once and for all.
- "Be the Batman" - The final chapter in Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy represents the ultimate Batman experience. Thanks to the introduction of the Batmobile and improvements to key elements such as free flow combat, sneaking, tracking and locomotion, players will be in the role like never before to emerge as the best detective in the world.
- Introducing the Batmobile - The Batmobile is brought to life with a brand new design and offers an impressive visual appearance as well as a range of available high-tech devices. This vehicle is at the heart of the game's design, and offers gamers the opportunity to chase Gotham City's most dangerous criminals through the city streets at insane speeds. To do this, it can be driven through the entire game world and is able to switch from high-speed chase mode to the highly dangerous combat mode. In addition, this legendary vehicle supports Batman's abilities in every way, from locomotion to the search for clues to combat and puzzle solving - a seamless connection between man and machine.
- In Batman: Arkham Knight - the epic finale to Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy - Gotham City is all about war. The localized conflicts in Batman: Arkham Asylum that led to the serious conspiracy against the inmates in Batman: Arkham City end in the ultimate showdown over Gotham's future. The fate of the city is in limbo, as not only is it delivered to Scarecrow, but the Arkham Knight, a brand new character in the Batman universe, appears alongside it. In addition, there is of course a large selection of notorious super villains, including Harley Quinn, the Penguin, Two-Face and the Riddler.
- Explore Gotham City in its entirety - For the first time, players have the opportunity to fully discover Gotham City in an open and freely accessible game world. This version of Gotham City is five times the size of Batman: Arkham City, but with the same care that the Arkham games are known for.
- Wanted list side missions - players can dive deep into the chaos that has broken out on the streets of Gotham. Encounters with top-class super criminals are guaranteed, but players have the option to either focus on taking out individual villains, or to follow the main story.
- New combat maneuvers and equipment - Players have more combat options and high-tech gadgets than ever before. Batman can now also use equipment such as Batarangs, the grappling hook or the rope launcher while gliding, while his equipment belt again contains new gadgets that help Batman to track d