Skip to content
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip
- They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device